Balfour Abdominal Retractor Self-Retaining is used to hold tissues apart and lock it in a place. This adjustable instrument allows user to use it by adjusting size instead of buying separate sizes. This is commonly used in laparotomy surgeries of the animals.
Your cart is empty!
click to see the large image
Feline Spay/Neuter Pack Color Coated
Login to see price and order.
(1) SKU: G08-01 - Knife Handle No. 3
(2) SKU: G11-02 - Halstead Mosquito Forceps 4 3/4" Curved
(2) SKU: G11-04 - Kelly Hemostatic Forceps 5 1/2" Curved
(4) SKU: G11-26 - Backhaus Towel Clamp 3 1/2"
(2) SKU: G11-77 - Rochester Carmalt Forceps 5 1/2" Curved
(1) SKU: G11-153 - Baby Allis Tissue Forceps 5 1/2" Delicate
(1) SKU: G17-68 - Olsen Hegar Needle Holders 5 1/2" Tungsten Carbide
(1) SKU: G12-26 - Brown-Adson Side Grasping Forceps 4 3/4", 7x7 Teeth
(1) SKU: G12-06 - Thumb Tissue Forceps 1x2 Teeth 5"
(1) SKU: G10-26 - Mayo Dissecting Scissors Straight 5 1/2"
(1) SKU: G10-137 - Metzenbaum Dissecting Scissors 5 3/4" Curved
THE FIRST COLOR-COATED SPAY/NEUTER SURGERY PACK OR KIT
A safer alternative to marking tape | Easily identifiable instruments to reduce mistakes cost-efficient alternative to re-buying/reapplying tape
Studies have proven that colored masking tape is not only difficult to sterilize but also will peel or flake off of surgical instruments over extended periods of use. It makes a risky system of instruments to use with the threat of trapped bacteria of foreign bodies dropping into a patient’s wound during surgery. GerVetUSA has recognized this serious issue and has spoken with surgeons to brain-storm a safer alternative, bringing forth the first-ever Color-Coated Spay and Neuter Pack.
Available sets include Blue, Rose Gold, Gun Metal, and Rainbow. All instruments will now be recognizable at a glance without the need to remove and then reapply to mark tape. The coating will not peel off and sterilization cannot effect the coating of instruments. Therefore, you will not be required to make any additional purchases for maintenance.
GerVetUSA is a surgical instrument manufacturer, not a distributor. This makes us unique because when surgeons are faced with common problems such as developing a new product or customizing the item to their specific needs, we’ll get the job done right away. This will allow them to do their job more effectively with ease.
Contact Us by filling the following form