Categories
Product Listing Left Banner

X-Ray Generators

Search Not Found

 

As the name suggests, it is a device used for generating electrical power to kick start the x-ray tube. It is a vacuum tube and consists of anode and cathode on each side. A stream of electrons is directly generated from the cathode side and is collected at the anode end. When the stream of electrons hits the target, the 1% of energy is emitted as x-rays, and the rest of 99% is released as heat. The X-ray generator also allows the selection of time duration, quantity, and energy of the x-rays. And when it works with an X-Ray detector, it is used in a wide range of applications like medicine, X-Ray fluorescence, and electronic assembly inspection. Hence, it helps the radiographers obtain accurate X-ray images of the animal's internal structures.