Bonnie Grambow Campbell Instructs Vet and Tech Webinar in July
On the 5th of July, Vet and Tech is hosting an educational webinar titled “Techniques for Tension-free Wound Closure.”
The topic will cover different aspects of wound management, specifically how to achieve optimum wound closure following the most effective techniques.
Dr. Bonnie Grambow Campbell, an experienced soft tissue surgery specialist and esteemed veterinary speaker, will instruct the webinar.
All veterinarians are called to attend this session on Wednesday, 5th of July, 2023, at 8:00 PM (US, ET). The attendees of this veterinary webinar will get a chance to earn 1 RACE-approved CE credit.
What Will The Topic Cover?
“Techniques for Tension-Free Wound Closure” will include various factors of wound closure.
Using a series of clinical cases, Dr. Bonnie will discuss techniques for achieving cosmetic, tension-free wound closure while preserving blood supply.
The main webinar agenda includes
- Vascular pattern of the skin and how to preserve it when undermining/creating flaps
- Proper use of walking sutures
- Techniques for closing oddly shaped/non-elliptical/asymmetrical defects
- Use of releasing/relaxing incisions
- Eliminating dog ears
- Creation and use of subdermal plexus flaps
Moreover, the topic will include plastic surgery techniques (H, V-Y, and Z) and both axial and inguinal skin folds.
About Dr. Bonnie Grambow: The Webinar Speaker
Dr. Bonnie Campbell is a leading veterinary professional in the discipline of small animal soft tissue surgery. She is a DVM, Ph.D., and diplomate at the American College of Veterinary Medicine (ACVS).
She has various professional affiliations and services in multiple veterinary institutes, including
- American Animal Hospital Association, 2003 to present.
- Society for Veterinary Soft Tissue Surgery, 2002 to present. There she also has been president from 2007 to 2009.
- American Association of Veterinary Clinicians.
Besides that, Dr. Bonnie has been honored with many awards. She has instructed numerous continuing education programs at top American veterinary colleges.
Perks of the Vet and Tech Webinar
This webinar is an amazing online education opportunity for those who want to improve their skills and knowledge about wound management, specifically wound closure.
Veterinary professionals and students must attend this veterinary webinar, as it
- Offers thorough insights into the techniques for tension-free wound closure
- Provides 1 RACE-approved CE
- Is free to register for and join
Register Now and Save the Date!
To avail of this online education opportunity, reserve your spot by registering now!
Don’t miss out on learning from one of the best in the industry! Join us on Wednesday, July 5th, 2023, at 8:00 PM (US, ET).