Terms and Conditions
This User Agreement is effective upon acceptance for new users, and from Feb 01, 2022, for existing users.
In this agreement:
- About Vet and Tech
- Using Vet and Tech
- Policy Enforcement
- Listing Guidelines
- Electronic communications
- Purchase Conditions
- Additional Terms
- Returns And Cancellations For Sellers
- Returns And Cancellations For Buyers
- Payment Services
- License And Access
- Reviews, Comments, Communications, And Other Content
- Intellectual Property Complaints
- Risk Of Loss
- Returns, Refunds & Title
- Product Descriptions
- Site/ App Permissions
- Sanctions And Export Policy
- Disclaimer Of Warranties And Restriction Of Liability
- Legal Disputes
- Applicable Law
- Site Policies, Modification, And Severability
Welcome to vetandtech.com, which features a broad range of veterinary medical supplies. The terms and conditions that we will reveal here will be applicable for using all our services. In fact, mobile application users are bound to follow this user agreement. You will comply to agree with all the terms and conditions when accessing and utilizing our services.
Please be counseled that the user agreement consists of provisions that how it claims you and how they are resolved. If you do not opt-out, we can permit you to pursue any claim against our agents individually or in representative action. In addition, you will be permitted to have relief against monetary or declaratory relief.
Please ensure that the conditions are read judiciously. Vet and Tech is specifically designed to ensure secure selling and buying of veterinary medical supplies. Additional terms may apply to them when you utilize the Vet and Tech Service (veterinary products or services).
- About Vet and Tech:
Vet and Tech is a platform that assists the users to sell, offer, as well as buy a variety of veterinary medical supplies in North America utilizing a broad pricing format. The guidance of Vet and Tech is included as our part of services, listing, shipping, pricing, and other sourcing is exclusively informational, and you can decide whether to follow it or not. We may assist in resolving the disputers between sellers and buyers through several programs. However, Vet and Tech do not guarantee the quality, safety, and other legal terms of the items advertised by the other vendors on our site. However, the information provided on the site of the product’s listing will be accurate. Indeed, the buyer or seller will complete the transaction, or they have to return the item.
- Using Vet and Tech:
On account of accepting our User Agreement, you agree to follow Vet and Tech policies, terms and conditions, laws, rules, and regulations. Consequently, you are bound to be mindful of the following:
- There is no room for breaking or violating our code of conduct, rules, or third-party rights. This also encompasses our policies, Services, systems, and transactional accounts.
- If you are a minor, have a criminal record, or are under trade sanctions so you are automatically barred from signing legally binding contracts with Vet and Tech.
- According to our Vet and Tech policy, you are liable to deliver the items sold buy you through our platform. We offer relaxation in case you have a valid reason for not delivering the items.
- Any attempt to undermine our ratings, customer feedback, and reviews are not acceptable.
- Any kind of price or stock manipulation is deemed illegal according to our policies.
- Any activity or action that puts Vet and Tech credibility at stake is strictly not allowed.
- If you are found guilty of malicious and conspiracy acts so you are instantly off the list.
- Transferring of Vet and Tech account and ID without our consent is illegal.
- You are not authorized to create listings or upload content in irrelevant categories on our website.
- Use of any technology or software that harms the functionality of Vet and Tech is prohibited.
- You are not permitted to access, gather, extract or share our confidential information by any means, except with the permission of Vet and Tech.
- Any kind of violation or breach of intellectual property rights can land you in hot water.
- Involvement in any act or plan that defame, deceive or mislead the third party is not allowed.
- Do not post, share or associate any kind of false and unrelated information to our Vet and Tech portal.
- Without a valid reason, you are bound to make the payments of purchased items in view of our Vet and Tech policy.
- It's strictly prohibited to share Vet and Tech information without consent for profit and commercial gains.
- Unfair activities like changing the product price after order confirmation, keyword manipulation, or the use of bots to drive more traffic are against the law
- serious legal action will be taken in case of collecting and using personal data and information of the users without their permission.
- Do not try to harm or manipulate another seller's ratings or listings.
- You are not permitted to send junk emails, spam messages, and pyramid schemes
Infringement of any policy or violation of the law can cost you a lot in the long run such as drop off from the listings, penalty for wrongdoing, and removal of selling rights.
- Policy Enforcement:
When an issue arises related to the buyer or seller, we will contemplate the user's performance history. Also, the circumstances of applying policies are noticed. We can choose to make our policies lenient and assist our buyers and sellers in doing the right thing. However, the policies will not be impaired or limit the rights for refusing, modifying, or terminating all kinds of services to any buyer or seller. But to terminate anyone on our agreement will depend on us.
- Listing Guidelines:
All Vet and Tech sellers are bound to follow and agree to our following listing policies:
- You are fully accountable for the enlisted product information, quality and description.
- The product listing may not instantly appear on the search results for several hours. Your patience is required on this platform
- We have an automatic monthly renewal policy for fixed-price listings
- The images, videos, and text policy should comply with our given product listing policy.
- Any content that violates our Vet and Tech policy will be automatically removed or changed at our sole discretion.
- We may frequently revise the product listing for the purpose of correcting, modifying, or adding new data.
- We aim to create a digital marketplace that helps buyers to explore and purchase the product of their choice. Hence, the appearance of your product listing in the search field depends upon the following factors:
- Buyers geographical data, browsing site, and the search history
- Listing pattern, shipping fee, terms and conditions, listing duration, and relevance to the search results
- Sellers credibility, policy compliance, and customers feedback
- Number of listings corresponding to the buyers' inquiry
- On our platform, at times your product listing may not frequently appear on the search bar to give the users a positive user experience.
- Only some of our services will provide accessibility to the advanced listing upgrades
- To avoid the appearance of identical items from the same sellers' Vet and Tech duplicate listing policy automatically filters out your product listing.
- We suggest you opt for multiple auction styles so that your product listing appears in the search results.
- We may remove or change the meta description or the URL link in the product listing.
- For improved performance and results, we also provide guidelines on how to create the listings. It's based on the performance insights of similar old and currently listed items. According to Vet and Tech listing policy, we may also display or share your performance insights with the other sellers
- We follow a specific payment method for items that fall under a certain category, program, or are sold at a fixed price point. For more queries and information visit our payments methods policy.
- We discourage and immediately remove the listed items that are in direct contradiction or prohibited by our state law. Similarly, our policy bars the sales of items that pose potential safety and health hazards to the consumers.
- Vet and Tech is not accountable for the safety and performance of the listed or the selling items. We don't vouch for the credibility of the recalled products. Therefore, our Services are not responsible for any non-conformity or the mishap associated with your listed or sold items on our platform.
- We may make certain amendments on the website, services, application, and other Vet and Tech tools for the purpose of promoting or publishing your products listing. Moreover, the changes can also be made to the related content information like username, product description, reviews, and feedback.
Please review our terms and conditions related to privacy, which oversees your Vet and Tech Services usage, to understand our services/ practices.
- Electronic communications:
When you utilize the Vet and Tech services or send e-mails, messages, communications from the computer or mobile phone to us, you will be communicating with us through electronic terms. You consent to get every communication from us by electronic means, including texts, mobile push notices, text, or messages on our site. Also, our message support center will let you retain complete copies of the electronic communication for maintaining the records. You have to agree on all notices, disclosures, agreements, and all communications that we deliver to satisfy any legal requirements.
All the content that is included in or shown through any Vet and Tech services, such as graphics, logos, text, images, video clips, button icons, digital downloads, software, and data compilations, is only the property of Vet and Tech or their suppliers and protected under the international copyright laws. As well, the compilation of the content included in or made accessible through Vet and Tech Service is solely the property of Vet and Tech.
Our trademarks are the logos, button icons, scripts, page headers, service names, or any service available through any Vet and Tech platform. Besides, Vet and Tech’s trademarks will not be used in link with any service or product that does not belong to us. Apart from that, the other trademarks that are not owned by Vet and Tech will appear as a property of their respective owners who are affiliated with, sponsored by, or connected to Vet and Tech.
The patents owned under Vet and Tech comply with our services. Plus, their features and services are wholly accessible via the Vet and Tech services. All the sellers of Vet and Tech operate under the license of one or more patents.
- Purchase Conditions:
When purchasing an item using the Vet and Tech services, you agree to all the rules and conditions for the buyers that include the following:
- You are highly responsible for reading the complete item listing before making a submission or offer, committing to buy or, buying an item.
- When you cross into a legally binding contract to buy any item, commit to purchasing that specific purchase. Then, your proposal for the specified item will be accepted, or you will get the winning bid.
- We do not transfer the legal proprietorship of any item from the vendor to the buyer.
- The specific code applies to transfer the ownership between the seller and buyer, except the purchaser or vendor agrees otherwise.
- Additional Terms:
Returns And Cancellations For Sellers
Under specific circumstances, the sellers can create rules for returns, replacements, automate, and refunds. For all the new sellers, in the product listings where refunds and returns are accepted. Vet and Tech will set a specific rule that can automate the return process. Plus, the sellers may customize and remove the return preferences in the account settings. The settings have been set to automatic for replacement and returns; a Vet and Tech return shipping label will be granted to that specific buyer. Of course, you have to agree to comply with other return policies.
When an item is returned or if any transaction is canceled after the complete payment, Vet and Tech should issue a refund to that specific buyer on behalf of the seller. Plus, charge the seller for the refund amount. In addition, the Vet and Tech can charge sellers for the return and shipping labels. Or other reasonable fees from the sellers.
- The seller missed the mark to send the buyer a shipping label. So instead, a generated shipping label of Vet and Tech is used.
- The returns have been automatically done.
- The Vet and Tech generated shipping return is already used, and the seller is entirely responsible for their cost.
- The sold item is not described in the product's listing, and it is returned as per the policies of Vet and Tech.
- A Vet and Tech return shipping label is utilized, and the seller is accountable for their cost.
Vet and Tech payment entities should invoice sellers for the cost and gather the charges as labeled in the term payments. All canceled orders must be according to the order cancellation policy.
Returns And Cancellations For Buyers
Generally, buyers do not have the right to cancel the order. The buyers have the choice to cancel the order within the specified duration. Also, the buyers can request to reject an order on the Vet and Tech within the specified time duration policy. The seller has three days to decline and accept the request. However, for an order that is not possible to cancel, buyers can permit to return the item if it falls in the category of the return policy.
In some instances, a buyer is accountable for the return shipping cost for any product's item to a seller. The buyer is elected for the return shipping costs and the purchasing shipping label straightaway from a carrier. By picking the Vet and Tech shipping label, you agree that Vet and Tech may be deducting the shipping label cost from the refund payable to you.
- Payment Services:
Vet and Tech payment policies provide clear guidelines to the buyers and sellers for ensuring smooth and consistent access to the payment accounts. We offer three types of payment accounts:
- Personal account
- Business account
- Seller account
Approved Payment Policies
We only offer those payment methods that provide utmost security to the buyers and sellers. Therefore, for safe experience the following payment mode is not allowed:
- Payments through Western Union or Moneygram
- Cash transfer through email
On the other hand, payments through the following platforms are accepted by Vet and Tech platform:
- Apple pay
- Google pay
- Credit or debit card
- Bank cash transfers
- Money orders
- Electronic payment methods for payment upon pickup
Outstanding Payment Policy
Buyers are liable to pay for the purchased items on the Vet and Tech platform within the time duration of 4 days. In case of non-payment, the seller shall cancel the order and outstanding cancellation shall be automatically uploaded to the buyer's account.
Policy To Buy Or Sell Outside The Vet and Tech
Before the completion of the transaction on Vet and Tech, the buyers and sellers are not allowed to share their email addresses and phone numbers. Moreover, buying or selling outside the Vet and Tech platform is not allowed.
Our Fees And Tax Policy
- According to our policy, you are liable to pay the applicable fee whenever you use our Services. In case of a payment dispute, we can change the fee at any time without any limitation. It's important to note that at Vet and Tech all transactions, charges, and fees are expressed in the US currency. The fee is charged the moment we process the transaction.
- According to our deduction and collection clause, we are entitled to deduct the amount from the balance you owe us or any of our third parties. In case we don't opt for the former clause so you will have to immediately pay us the due amount. You also agree to pay for all the expenses related to payment collection, court costs, agency fees, and other legal expenses.
- You are responsible for providing authentic and up-to-date information about Taxes to the concerned tax authority.
- Vet and Tech are not legally responsible for determining whether the taxes apply or not.
- We are also not responsible for calculating, monitoring, collecting any taxes on your transactions
- At Vet and Tech, we accept the following credit cards: Mastercard, Visa, American Express, JCB, Diners Club, and Visa. We proudly offer the Vetandtech.com storecard for special and selected merchants.
- We do not accept payments through gift cards. You can avail of this gift card at VetandTech.com and other related sites.
- License And Access:
Vet and Tech or its other vendors will grant a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, and non-sublicensable license to make personal and non-commercial usage of Vet and Tech services.
Vet and Tech licenses do not include any commercial use or resale of our service or their contents; any product listing, description, price, and collection. Any derivative use of the Vet and Tech service, including the copying, or downloading, or use of account information for the benefits of 3rd party; or use of data mining, similar to gathering data, and extracting ways. All the rights are granted to the user under the specific conditions of using any Vet and Tech services. As well, the service terms are retained by Vet and Tech or their suppliers, rightsholders, and other content creators or providers.
No Vet and Tech service, nor any category of the Vet and Tech service, should be copied, reproduced, sold, visited, resold, or exploited for any purpose, especially for commercial purposes, without the express written consent of Vet and Tech. Plus, you cannot utilize the framing techniques to enclose logo, trademark, or any other proprietary information regarding the images, text, layout of the page, or form). Please do not use any hidden text or meta tags utilizing the name of Vet and Tech or their trademarks without our consent. Thus, you should not use the Vet and Tech services only as allowable by the commandment. Plus, the licenses granted by Vet and Tech dismiss if you cannot comply with the terms and conditions or any service terms.
- Reviews, Comments, Communications, And Other Content:
You may add reviews, photos, comments, videos, and other content. For instance, you can submit your suggestions, ideas, questions, information, etc. However, the content should not be legal, defamatory, threatening, infringing intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy, injurious to the third parties, objectionable, and should not contain software viruses. In fact, the content should not have any form of spam or unsolicited e-message. Also, keep in mind the e-mail address should not be false, misleading, or impersonate any entity or person. Vet and Tech have the right to remove or edit any kind of content but do not review the content often.
If you are posting content or submitting material, you will be granting Vet and Tech a royalty-free, irrevocable, and completely sublicensable right to use, adapt, publish, reform, translate, and create derivative works from, display such content throughout the world from any mass media.
Not only that, you grant Vet and Tech the right to use the name as well as submit the content if they permit. You warrant as well as represent that it is owned by you and have the control of all rights for the content that is posted; that it is entirely correct. Plus, the content that you are using does not disrupt our policies and will not be causing injury to any entity. And that you will indemnify Vet and Tech for all entitlements resulting from all the content you supply. Vet and Tech have the right, but they do not obligate to edit and monitor any kind of activity. Vet and Tech does is not responsible and undertakes no liability for the posted content by any third party or you.
- Intellectual Property Complaints:
Vet And Tech respect the property of all the vendors. However, if you doubt that your intellectual property regarding any product is being invaded, please inform us.
- Risk Of Loss:
All the acquisitions of the items from Vet and Tech are following the shipment contract. Therefore, it means the risk of losing any item is quite less, and the title for such items will pass on to you at the delivery to the transporter.
- Returns, Refunds & Title:
Vet and Tech do not take designation to the returned items until the specific item arrives at our contentment center. At our decision, a refund may be proceeded without possessing a return. Vet and Tech do not take labels for the refunded item. Please check our return policy for more information regarding the returns and refunds.
- Product Descriptions:
Vet and Tech attempt to become as precise as possible. Nevertheless, Vet and Tech do not permit that product description, or any other content listed on Vet and Tech is dependable, error-free, accurate, or reliable. Therefore, if a product presented by Vet and Tech itself is not described, your individual duty is to return it without using the item at all.
The “list price” indicates the suggested selling price of the item as provided by a supplier, vendor, or manufacturer. We frequently check on the list prices against the prices commonly found on Vet, Tech, and other vendors. Some of the products may have a tag of “Was Price” shown, which is noticed according to the recent price history of a certain product of Vet and Tech.
In accordance with the products that are sold by Vet and Tech, we cannot confirm the price of any product until you make the purchase. Despite our best efforts, a minor number of the product in our collection may be mispriced.
If the correct price of the item is vended by Vet and Tech is higher than the standard price, we will either contact you before shipping the item, or we may cancel the order. Also, you will get a notification if the order is canceled. Generally, we do not charge your debit/credit card until after your order enters the shipping process.
- Site/ App Permissions:
When you use our site on your device, you may grant permission to us to use it on your device. Mostly, mobile devices offer you all the information about site permissions.
- Sanctions And Export Policy:
You should not use any Vet and Tech service if you are the subject of North American country’s sanctions. Thus, you must comply with all North American export as well as re-export restrictions that are applied to the products, including the Vet and Tech Software, services, and technology.
- Disclaimer Of Warranties And Restriction Of Liability:
We ensure that our services are entirely secure and function appropriately, but we cannot provide a guarantee for the continuous operation to grant access to our services. Also, offer updates and ensure that the functionality does not delay at all.
By agreeing to our terms and conditions, you agree that using any of our services will be at your own risk. Plus, it should be according to the extent permitted by the pertinent law; we do not include all implied warranties and conditions.
In addition to this, to the permitted extent by law, in no occasion Vet and Tech (including our affiliates, and their agents, or employees are liable to you and other parties in equity for any consequential losses, including the loss of money, goodwill, profits, intangible losses, indirect, or consequential damages. In fact, the damages and losses are specifically excluded in the agreement whether it was predicted, or we advised for any such loss or damage.
Likewise, we are not accountable for any loss (including our subsidiaries, employees, agents, directors, and affiliates) are not liable, and you have to agree that we are not responsible for any damages, including the loss of money, reputation, profits, intangible losses, or any other kind of loss resulting indirectly or directly from the following ways:
- The content which you will provide directly or indirectly using Vet and Tech services.
- Your usage of or any inability to use our services.
- Shipping format, pricing, guidance provided by Vet and Tech.
- Disruption or any delay in the Vet and Tech services.
- Malicious software or any virus found by clicking or connecting to our services.
- Bugs, errors, glitches, inaccuracies of any type in the services of Vet and Tech.
- Damage to the hardware device by using out the site or any of our services.
- The actions, content, or inactions of the 3rd parties include the items that are listed using our services.
- The destruction of the allegedly bogus items.
- Any action or suspension taken with the respect to our breach or account by using the Vet and Tech section mentioned above.
- The manner or in the duration which the listings will be appearing in the search results should be set out accordingly as per the listing conditions.
- You have to modify the content, practices, behavior, or any kind of damage and incapability to do business due to the result of changes to these terms and conditions or any of our policies.
Some of the dominions do not permit the repudiation of warranties or damage exclusion, so such disclaimers might not apply to your services. Regardless of the above guidelines, if we are liable to you and other third parties, which is limited to any amounts due under the Vet and Tech for Money Back Guarantee as per the price and item sold for on the Vet and Tech and applicable sales tax are, and shipping costs are also included.
- Legal Disputes:
Any claim relating in any possible way to your usage of Vet and Tech service can be arbitrated in the state or federal courts.
You and Vet and Tech agree that any dispute at equity or law that arise, or might be arising, between you and Vet and Tech or any related vendors corresponds towards our terms and conditions, your access to our services, the actions, or services sold or bought through the services, will be utterly resolved in compliance with the requirements set forth in this legal dispute area.
In this section of disputers, the term third-party includes the Vet and Tech’s respective sellers, affiliates, parent companies, as well as the respective employees and agents of Vet and Tech.
- Applicable Law:
- Site Policies, Modification, And Severability:
Kindly review the other policies that are crucial to know. All the policies also oversee your usage of Vet and Tech services. We standby the right to make any changes on our site, services, terms, or conditions of use at any instance. Besides, the conditions could be supposed severable and might not affect the enforceability or cogency of the existing conditions.