About this Course
This session focuses on visual and manual tips that help with more efficient localization through the gait evaluation, standing and manipulative portions of the orthopedic exam.
Even for experienced orthopedic practitioners, sometimes, it becomes challenging to localize the lameness during the orthopedic examination.
So, “Orthopedic Exam: How to be Efficient but Thorough” is a specially designed webinar for veterinary orthopedic students and professionals.
It will explain how the surgical resident can be more efficient and thorough while examining small animals to localize lameness.
- Attendees can join the webinar for free after registering online.
- The webinar offers 1 CE credit to the participants.
- How do dogs compensate for lameness
- What specifically to look for
- Tips and tricks to aid gait evaluation
Standing Orthopedic Exam
- Key findings for specific conditions
Orthopedic Exam Palpation/Manipulations
- Joint and condition characteristic changes