About this Course
Participants will be empowered in the exam room when talking to clients of the
necessity to extract teeth in their patients and the successful techniques of surgical exodontia without
performing Brutalectomies whereby patients are worse off after the procedure than before.
- Indications for Exodontia
- Retained teeth
- Interceptive Ortho
- Treatment for CUPS in dogs
- Procedures for surgical extractions of the canine teeth
- Instrumentation and materials for exodontia
- Selection of the appropriate high speed burs for sectioning and bone reduction
- Bone reduction and expansion of the periodontal ligaments
- Elevation techniques and instrumentations
- Mucosal flap management
- Proper mucosal flap design and tension release
- Appropriate suturing of mucosal flap closures.