Dr. Bonnie Campbell Instructs Vet and Tech Webinar On Wound Management
Vet and Tech is presenting another FREE WEBINAR on “Effective Management of the Contaminated, Compromised Wound.”
This veterinary webinar will be hosted on June 7, 2023. It will start at sharp 8:00 PM, US Eastern Time.
About Webinar Speaker
Dr. Bonnie Grambow Campbell (DVM, Ph.D., Diplomate ACVS) will instruct this webinar on wound management. She is a soft tissue surgery specialist and renowned veterinary speaker.
The top professional affiliations and services of Dr. Campbell are as follows
- Washington State Veterinary Medical Association, 2004 to present
- Society for Veterinary Soft Tissue Surgery, President – 2007-09
- Veterinary Wound Management Society, president – 2010-12
Moreover, she has been honored with Newbrey Teaching Scholar Award – Washington State University.
Webinar Agenda and Learning Objects
Using a framework of clinical cases, this Vet and Tech Webinar will focus on managing the contaminated, compromised wound, specifically in small animals.
Moreover, Dr. Campbell will describe the steps to quicken the healing process and prevent complications.
The webinar's main agenda includes the following key points.
- Assessing tissue viability — Whether or not a given piece of tissue is viable.
- Debridement – Techniques and decision-making as to what to debride.
- Lavage – How to generate appropriate pressure and options for lavage solutions.
- Pre-tensioning – How & when to use stents and skin stretching with Velcro.
- Penetrating Injuries – Assessment & management of hidden damage associated with penetrating injuries such as bite & bullet wounds.
What’s Exciting About This Online Education Opportunity?
This veterinary webinar on “Effective Management of the Contaminated Compromised Wound” comes with several benefits for the attendees.
To avail this online learning opportunity, veterinary professionals and students can register for free.
They can join the webinar from the comfort of their homes.
Moreover, this vet and tech webinar offers 1 RACE-approved CE with the online presence of only 50 minutes.
There will be an A&Q Session where attendees can ask questions related to the topic after the webinar.
Register Now for Free!
If you’re looking to improve your veterinary practice, specifically in the area of wound management, do miss this webinar.
This Vet and Tech comprehensive webinar by Dr. Bonnie Grambow Campbell is going to be a great online learning opportunity for veterinarians.
So Register Now and mark your calendar for the 7th of this June to Earn 1 Free CE Credit.
Personalized Medicine, Telehealth, and the Rise of AI: A Revolutionary Era for Human and Veterinary Medicine